Looking for artist.

Topics: Project Management Forum
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2007 at 12:10 PM
We are currently looking for some artists to help us with content for some great demo based on our engine. If you want a lot of people to see your work, contact us.
Jan 15, 2007 at 2:53 PM
HI

I'm a professional 3D artist and kinda programmer, I love code as much as code, and that's why i love maya, I can make graphics and also do a little scripting.

I'm learning c#, I love games and wanna make my own stuff, I can help u guys whit this cool project, just let me know what u would like me to do and I can help.

I do have some experience doing stuff for games, doing a UT2004 mod and some other stuff.

hope that we can make something together

l8r
Coordinator
Jan 15, 2007 at 5:00 PM
Currently we don't need any help in engine development.
But we are really interested in production of demos based on our engine. You can write code, you can create content, so you are great. We will be very glad if you help us to create relly amazing demo based on our engine and provide some feedback about engine's usability and (probably) some bugs. Demo can be just show or a small game.
Interested? =)
Jan 15, 2007 at 5:17 PM
great, count me in!

although I'm not as good at coding, maybe we can work something out together, I'll do all the 3d stuff and and u can make all the code, this to make a better demo.

well let me know if u have any ideas we can start from.

here's my MSN : varomix@yahoo.com <<MSN not YAHOO MSG>>

let make something great!!

l8r
Coordinator
Jan 15, 2007 at 9:11 PM
Check your e-mail.